Having carpel tunnel syndrome is itself a severe issue; thus, I appreciate you for taking care of yourself to avoid the disease’s consequences.
Moreover, having numbness or tingling in the hands leads to a serious indication that requires more self-care.
However, you might be worried about your long task list that’s been pending for weeks. Having a friend with carpal tunnel syndrome, I can feel your struggle.
Subsequently, valuing your concerns, I have collated the six best mouse and keyboard for carpal tunnel to help you do all your tasks without getting into the worst scenario.
So, there’s no need to worry about it; you will make your way to success, dealing with carpel tunnel syndrome.
Let’s start scrolling to help you choose the most convenient mouse and keyboard.
1) Best Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo For PC
|Number of keys||104|
|Keyboard Description||Multi-purpose wireless|
|Dimensions||14.92 x 5.71 x 1.85 inches|
Having carpel tunnel makes everything tough to deal with, either it’s your household or office shores. However, to avoid pain and associated problems due to continuous usage of gadgets, the Cimetech keyboard and mouse are way better to do your work.
Moreover, the keyboard is designed inclined to help you type your tasks easily. Plus, its skin-friendly and sweat-resistant properties provide comfortable usage.
The full-size keyboard with numerous keys lets you type conveniently. It also allows you to access music, emails, internet with multimedia keys instantly. However, these hotkeys integrations are not entirely available in the Mac system.
Along with an ergonomic keyboard, cimetech gives a wireless contoured all-purpose mouse. You can precisely make curser movements. Also, you can change or adjust the polling rate between 125Hz and 250Hz.
- Cimetech keyboard’s quiet keys and the mouse’s silent clicking let you work smoothly without disturbing your surroundings.
- The lifetime of a battery is ensured through auto-sleep mode. After a specific time, the equipment shuts down, or you can on/off to save battery when not in use.
- The keyboard and mouse combo are easy to use by simple wireless plug-and-play operation, i.e., through the USB receiver without waiting for any installations.
- High precision best mouse for carpal tunnel allows adjusting DPI levels to have accurate and precise cursor movements. Plus, you can adjust the mouse to 800 DPI for office work or 1200-1600 DPI for entertainment such as games or movies.
- Despite other features, the cimetech mouse and keyboard are compatible with a wide range of devices, including desktops, laptops, PC, computers, and notebooks. It also operates with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
2) Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard
|Number of keys||106|
|Dimensions||8.86 x 21.06 x 1.77 inches|
Microsoft is renowned for producing laptops and various keyboards and mouse. However, sculpt ergonomically is the best mouse and keyboard for arthritis will let you a comfortable experience.
Subsequently, the keyboard’s ergonomic design rests on wrists, hands, and forearms and provides additional support and relaxation. So you can work for you to hours without any inconvenience.
You might not have seen a keyboard with this particular shape, but it effectively lowers the chances of pains and allow increased mobility with wrist pronation.
Both the keyboard and mouse are designed to help you have pain free and comfortable experience. Plus, its sleek and rest space allows you to work for hours without strain, stress, and soreness.
Moreover, the keyboard’s arc layout is made following your fingertips so that you can type in a natural fashion. Also, its tilt feature provides straight support to the wrist to avoid any related trouble.
Consequently, the mouse is also designed to help you work with carpal tunnel. Its wrist support during various navigation ensures the natural posture of hands, wrists, and others.
- Microsoft Sculpt’s keyboard comes with cushioned hand rest that ensures natural wrist position and allows you to work continuously without getting tired.
- Apart from other built-in features, the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology helps you secure your data (encrypted keystrokes).
- To provide an even better and flexible typing experience, the keyboard is split, and its differentiated keyset allows you to place your forearms and hands in a more relaxed form.
- Moreover, the thumb scoop ensures a precise position of the wrist and hands.
- The tilted design of the keyboard with an arc layout gives you a better typing experience (keeping your hands at a relaxed angle). Thus, even with a carpal tunnel, you will achieve your goals.
- Microsoft Sculpt keyboard has a separate number pad making your desk more flexible for work.
3) BlueFinger Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
|Number of keys||104|
|Dimensions||18.9 x 1.97 x 7.28 inches|
What if you have carpal tunnel? The good news is that you can still make your way to enjoy games. Suppose you are a gaming person and love playing long battles but get scared from using those stuff. Well, you don’t have to compromise, at least from now.
Bluefinger keyboard is designed for sensitive hands with carpal tunnel and wrist issues. Therefore, adapting to this keyboard, you can keep playing Fortnite or any of your favorite games without worrying about your hands.
Despite its gaming features, the keyboard is also ergonomic to help you use keys for a long time, either for typing or playing games. Its multimedia and non-conflict keys allow you to access calculator or volume and simultaneous pressing of keys without skipping a single key, respectively.
- With backlit integration, the keyboard has non-erasable key letters, 19 non-conflict keys, ten multimedia keys, an ergonomic wrist rest to ensure comfortable usage all time.
- An add-on that helps you secure and stable keyboard grip is a non-slip rubber-made pad that holds the gadgets on your workspace firmly.
- Three color-changeable modes and auto breathing backlights give an aesthetic look to your gaming room. You can also adjust the crack brightness level according to your taste.
- The mouse is also ergonomically designed with six buttons and ABS plastic made that ensures durability and comfortable use. You can also adjust DPI tendency up to 2000 DPI for varying cursor precision.
- Bluefinger keyboard and mouse are compatible with computers, PCs, laptops, Xbox, PS4, Window 7,8,10, XP, Vista, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems.
- Plug and play feature allow quick connecting through USB without installing any driver and vice versa.
4) Kensington Pro Fit Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
|Number of keys||104|
|Dimensions||9.92 x 2.6 x 2.56 inches|
The Kensington keyboard and mouse are approved by ergonomists and helpful with increased comfort and support to the hands, wrist, and forearms.
Moreover, the keyboard’s split and sloppy design with the tilted base keeps hands in a natural position, ensuring more comfortable typing and using for work.
To provide cushioning with enhanced support, the wrist rest sustains the wrist in natural, comfortable alignment. Also, its keys are proofed from spills or liquids and quiet that lets you clean and type easily.
Furthermore, for security purposes, the keyboard is AES encrypted (with the flexibility of Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4 GHz) that protects your data or information you type through it.
Additionally, the thing I liked in this keyboard and mouse combo was its replaceable receiver, so if you lost or broke, buy another one.
Despite its ergonomic design, you might have to struggle with its split features, and after using a simple keyboard, your fingers will take time to get used to it. However, I could only wish you the best of luck with your future hassle. Otherwise, give it a try!
- The Kensington keyboard comes with efficiently usable keys for multiple functions. Plus, it has three power-saving modes that let you expand the battery’s life.
- You can also use power-saving modes to switch between Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz, and battery switching on/off.
- A sloped and half split design is made for the neutral position of hands, forearms, and wrists supporting hands and allowing you to work conveniently.
- Kensington’s best mouse for wrist pain works quietly, non-disruptively, and its smooth surface keeps your hand fatigue-free.
- Also, the mouse contains five buttons, including back and forward options that enhance your working efficiency and productivity.
5) Perixx Periduo-505 – Best mouse and keyboard for carpal tunnel
|Number of keys||104|
|Dimensions||18.23 x 8.94 x 2.6 inches|
Coming straight after one review to the other, I thought to have some twisting before we reach to end. Therefore, I decided to add this Humpty Dumpty keyboard to the list. Please don’t go with its name; it is actually somewhat like that.
It jokes apart, but I really liked its different ergonomic design compared to others. You will find other keyboards with a split design, but this keyboard is connected in a more relaxed state.
Contrary to curved split space, the keyboard contains four-way navigation options in between. Along with its slim shape, the keyboard has ample palm rest. You can change the tilt positions of the keyboard to either flat, half tilted, or neutral.
Moreover, don’t get surprised by its mouse shape as it comes with a totally different style, i.e., vertical. According to manufacturers or creators, they assure vertical positioned is more natural to palm movements.
Overall, I really liked its design, features, and additional aid for dealing with problems such as a carpal tunnel or sore wrists.
- Ergonomic combo of keyboard and mouse ensures convenient, effortless, and flexible usage without putting extra pressure on hands and forearms.
- The wave-shaped keyboard comes with added hotkeys, multimedia keys, and four scrolling wheel options in the middle, separating two sets of keys to reduce excessive bending of palms or wrists during typing.
- The wired verticle mouse has five buttons with changeable DPI levels from 1000 to 1600 DPI. So, you can experience a little more precise cursor movements. Plus, its cable is long, up to 5.9 ft.
6. Perixx Periboard-512 Review
|Number of keys||104|
|Dimensions||18.92 x 9.2 x 1.72 inches|
Another amazingly manufactured keyboard from Perixx is Periboard 512 keyboard. Well, this keyboard is a must a try because it’s not only beautifully designed, but it somewhat cares sign like shaped will help you work with sore wrists.
Similar to the previous model of Perixx, the keyboard is also split but without any space and navigator. Despite any cut, it still ensures comfortable and natural typing. An unequal up and down wavelike shape reduces strain over forearms and shoulders.
Subsequently, as you know, our fingers are curved; thus, the manufacturer designs the keys that easily fit with your fingers in a curved manner. Plus, the keys are responsive enough and travel fully to let you type easily.
Moreover, congruent to Periduo, you should definitely consider this one if you find yourself easily using a split design. Otherwise, the hassle of adapting to the design might require more time.
- 3D split design guys with your hands and wrist position, lowering the strain and stress or pressure exerted on the hands while typing.
- A broad palm rest allows you to use the keyboard for hours, placing your wrists in the correct position and support hands neutral position as well.
- A responsive keyboard with seven additional multimedia keys on top of the keyboard lets you press keys effortlessly and switch to different media options, respectively.
- The keyboard’s simple plug-and-play feature of the keyboard allows you to connect the device through a USB cable, and you can use the keyboard from 6ft away.
Finally, it’s time to end the discussion. So, by the end of the article, I hope you have clear and comparable information about the best keyboard and mouse for carpal tunnel.
Lastly, to quickly give you a takeaway make sure you consider Perixx Periboard 512 or Cimetech keyboard and mouse, both with the fantastic and most convenient features. However, if you are looking for the best mouse for carpal tunnel, switching to Perixx Periboard will help you get better soon.
Best of luck with your purchase!